Kickstart responsible business
We utilise card data, intelligent APIs and a database of verified emission factors
Accountabl automates finance processes while illuminating emissions data
Metrics beyond profit
Understand the CO2e emissions of your operations in real-time
Take control of carbon reporting and ensure compliance in SECR, ESOS, ISO50001 & PPN 06/21
Track your expenses, and carbon footprint in real time, gain insight, and save money
- Simplify expense processes and reduce admin
- Track the carbon footprint of your expenses
- Identify and reduce wasteful spending
Monitor and report on your carbon emissions
- Seamless and compliant carbon reporting
- Complete carbon footprint analysis
- Data driven carbon reduction strategies
Support local projects to offset your organisation’s unavoidable emissions
- Fund projects that create social value
- Manage emissions whilst helping your community
- Offset local to balance global
Our emission scopes align with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol
All direct GHG emissions from sources that are owned or controlled by a reporting company.
Indirect emissions associated with purchased energy.
All other indirect emissions resulting from a company’s value chain.
- Direct GHG emissions from sources controlled by a company.
- Boiler combustion, furnaces, industrial gases, and fugitive emissions.
- Mobile combustion in fleet vehicles.
Log car journeys and fleet fuel purchases on the app to automatically calculate mileage and emissions.
Extract data from your invoices to calculate the emissions from your utility bills.
To reach Net Zero, we connect local businesses with local offsetting projects, for unavoidable carbon emissions.
- GHG emissions that are an indirect consequence of a company’s operations.
- Controlled by another entity where the energy is produced.
- Purchased energy: electricity, heat, steam, and cooling.
Not in scope.
Extract data from your invoices to calculate the emissions from your energy bills. Understand emissions from your energy consumption and make the switch to more sustainable suppliers.
To reach Net Zero, we connect local businesses with local offsetting projects, for any unavoidable carbon emissions.
- Over 80% of a business’s carbon footprint is classified as scope 3
- Indirect emissions encompassing your complete value chain.
- Purchased materials and services, use of sold goods, employee commuting and business travel, waste disposal and water consumption.
Extract data from your accounting systems using our API integration for emission insights across all suppliers.
Monitor your organisation’s spending and emissions with every employee purchase, using our smart cards, and integrated platform.
Identify your complete value chain emissions, then balance unavoidable emissions by supporting local offsetting projects.
Our customers love us!
4.6 on Trustpilot
Do you want to
book a demo?
Hit the button below to book your free demo, and start your Net Zero journey.